If the total value of the products over US$ 15, please choose the following logistics methods with tracking information: DHL Paket，Expedited Postal Tracked ，Economy Postal Tracked，Royal Mail Tracked，German Postal Tracked
If you choose the following logistics method without tracking information, we will not be responsible for any lost packages: Economy Postal-no tracking，Expedited Postal-no tracking，Royal Mail-No Tracking，German Postal-No tracking，German Postal Local-No tracking
- DAB+ Digital Audio Broadcasting Receiver Box, if your android 7.1 / 8.0 / 8.1 / 9.0 car multimedia has pre-installed the
DAB+ App, just buy this USB powered DAB+ Box to get digital radio. which can fit all our Erisin Android car multimedia
and the most of other android 5.1 / 6.0 / 7.1 / 8.0 / 8.1 / 9.0 unit on the market (Please contact the seller of your autoradio about the compatibility before buy to avoid any inconvenience) . With this DAB+ Box, you can enjoy the superior
audio quality of DAB+ in your car from now on!
- The included antenna itself is advanced with amplified function, high sensitivity, use the MCX port to connect
- Plug and play, USB Port supply power for DAB+ Box and the connecting Antenna, no need the extra power cable
- Delicate Design, easy to install, with a USB-Port adapter Power and 3m Antenna Cable
- Stable receiving and high signal noise ratio, stereo output, class quality
- Working Temperature: -20℃~+70℃
- Power Supply: 5V USB Port
- Frequency Range: 174-240MHz
- Channel Separation: 55dB
- Channel Difference: +/-3dB
- Input Impedance: 50Ohm
- Antenna Input Type: MCX
- Length of Amplified Antenna Cable: 3M
- Shipping Weight: 150g
- Size: 83mm * 25mm * 12mm
What is DAB+?
DAB is the third generation broadcast after the traditional analog broadcast AM/FM Digital Audio Broadcasting. DAB+ is an upgraded version of the original DAB technology. It can be compatible with DAB as well.
The new radio standard DAB: Digital Audio Broadcasting allows you multi-regional music with your local well-known and also new channels. CD sound quality and noise-free in excellent transmission make DAB Radio a special experience in the vehicle. DAB+ (Digital Audio Broadcasting) has gradually replaced the traditional analogue broadcast AM/FM. Permanent increase in channels and expansion of the station area soon make DAB accessible to most of Europe.
How to operate on the DAB+ box?
1. After you connect the DAB+ with the car radio, click on the "DAB+" app (this should be pre-installed).
2. Check the DAB+ signal, see upper left corner for the signal status.
3. Click the search icon, it will find the DAB+ stations, and save on the right side.